What if the temperature of the crane engine is too high?
Pubdate: December 7th 2020 Preview: 217
There are generally several reasons for the excessive temperature of the crane engine:
1. The cooling system is leaking or the cooling water is insufficient;
2. The indication of the water temperature gauge is inaccurate or out of order;
3. Too much scale in the cooling system and poor heat dissipation effect;
4. The radiator shield net or the radiator core air passage is blocked by debris, resulting in poor heat dissipation;
5. The water pump and fan belts are too loose or broken;
6. The water pump is damaged, the fan blades are reversed or deformed, and the wind ring is damaged;
7. The thermostat is damaged in the closed position of the main valve;
8. Long-term overload operation of the engine and late fuel supply time.
Elimination methods for the causes of excessive crane engine temperature:
When the engine has a problem of excessive water temperature during operation, attention should be paid to observe the failure phenomenon, find out the cause and eliminate it. The crane manufacturer recommends first checking whether the water temperature meter is out of order. If it is inaccurate or out of order, replace it; then check whether the water tank is short of water, and whether the water inlet pipe and radiator are broken or leaking. In addition to direct observation from the outside, you can also check for leakage by pumping air. Location. The leaking part of the radiator can be repaired by soldering. If a radiating pipe is severely broken, the two ends can be clamped and blocked. A slight water leak was found during work, which can be blocked with soap and repaired after parking. If it is not for the above reasons, you should further check whether the engine casing is cracked, whether the water blocking ring is damaged, and whether the water pump drain hole is leaking. Then check whether the exhaust valve of the radiator cover is invalid. If it fails, replace it.
If it is not the problem of cooling water leakage, the fault should be analyzed and eliminated in two cases.
1. Suddenly high water temperature. First check whether the radiator is overheated. If the temperature of the radiator is too high, it means that the cylinder gasket is damaged. At this time, check whether the plane of the body and the joint surface of the cylinder head are severely warped and deformed. If the deformation is deformed, it should be repaired in time. If the temperature of the radiator is not high, it means that the cooling water circulation is not good. Check whether the fan belt is broken or severely slipping. If it is normal, check whether the radiator outlet pipe is collapsed, whether the inner hole is delamination and blockage, find out the cause and eliminate it. The emergency method is to put a properly large spring support in the collapsed pipe. Then check whether the expansion tube of the thermostat is broken, and the broken should be replaced. If the thermostat is normal, the water pump is damaged, and the water pump should be checked and repaired carefully.
2. Non-suddenly high water temperature. For the phenomenon of excessively high temperature that does not appear suddenly, increase the engine speed to observe whether the water filler is turning over, and at the same time, pay attention to whether it is a large amount or a small amount of water. If there is a lot of flooding, and the temperature of the radiator is uneven, it means that some cooling pipes are blocked, and you should pay more attention to it in severe cold winter. When the water filling port turns over a little and the engine temperature is low before and high, it indicates that the water distribution pipe is damaged or blocked and should be replaced in time. If it is not for the above reasons, it may be that the cooling system has too much scale and the water channel is not smooth. If the water filling port does not turn over, the appearance of the cooling system and the mechanical parts of the engine should be carefully inspected and analyzed.
First, check whether the shutters are closed or the opening degree is insufficient, whether the fan rotates normally. If everything is normal and the engine is still overheating, check the fan air volume. If the air volume is insufficient, the angle of the fan blades should be adjusted, and the blade head should be bent or changed.
Under normal conditions of the cooling system, the engine is still overheating, the reasons for use should be considered. In short, there are many reasons for the overheating of the engine, and the above methods can be used flexibly for inspection and elimination according to the specific situation.